Connemara Merino Wool Irish Socks
Write a review
| Ask a question
Latchfords Connemara Merino Wool Socks
Merino wool socks are renowned for their softness and breath-ability. The properties of merino wool are excellent at regulating body temperature, especially when worn against the skin. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer. It draws moisture away from the skin allowing the user to avoid the feeling of wetness.
- 70% Merino Wool, 30% Nylon
- Wonderfully soft and warm socks for both men and women made in Ireland.
- Merino is one of the softest types of wool available, due to finer fibers and smaller scales.
- Great for skiing, skating, hiking, working or just sitting in front of a cozy fire.
- Like most wool, merino contains lanolin, which has natural antibacterial properties.
- Available in 2 classic colors, black and grey that can be worn with everything and everyday!
Material - 70% Merino Wool & 30% Nylon
- Wash in the gentle cycle in cold water and these socks will maintain their size and softness providing years of comfort and warmth!