Latchfords Connemara Merino Wool Socks
- 70% Merino Wool, 30% Nylon
- Wonderfully soft and warm socks for both men and women made in Ireland.
- Merino is one of the softest types of wool available, due to finer fibers and smaller scales.
- Great for skiing, skating, hiking, working or just sitting in front of a cozy fire.
- Like most wool, merino contains lanolin, which has natural antibacterial properties.
- Available in 2 classic colors, black and grey that can be worn with everything and everyday!