Donegal Tweed Wool Half Zip Irish Sweater
Write a review
| Ask a question
Men's Donegal Tweed Half Zip Irish Sweater
A Donegal Tweed Sweater can be worn as a top or middle layer. This tough and rugged masculine sweater offers unequaled protection against whatever nature has to throw at you. Donegal yarn contains solid flecks of contrasting colors which is unique and makes them stand out from all other garments.
- Made in Ireland of 100% Donegal Tweed New Wool
- Features a stylish half zip sweater design
- Imported from Ireland, made by West End Knitwear
- Comes in 3 colors Graphite (Grey), Forest Green (Green) and Blue
Material - 100% Donegal Tweed New Wool
- While wool sweaters are a great choice for their warmth and durability, proper care needs to be taken to protect your wool half zip sweater. All sweaters and wool garments should be gently hand washed with a mild wool detergent. They should then be reshaped by hand and dried flat. If soaked for too long, the wool may shrink and become hard. Alternatively, sweaters can be dry cleaned but always check the label first.
- You should NEVER machine wash or tumble dry your Donegal Tweed Sweater or any other wool products.