Dublin Shawl Collar Sweater
Write a review
| Ask a question
Men's Wool Sweater
This men's shawl collar cable knit sweater is knit using traditional knitting patterns from Ireland. The “V” neck shawl collar is the main feature of this Irish sweater. It is completed with the use of an old style button closure. The diamond knitting pattern along the body is said to represent wealth and success. The traditional cable pattern symbolizing fisherman’s ropes unite the past with the modern day. The use of the herringbone stitch along the body and the length of the arms is further linking this garment with times gone by. This garment is available up to size XXL. True Irish style for the modern man.
- Made from 100% soft Merino Wool
- V Neck Sweater with a Shawl Collar
- Old style one button closure
- Cable & Diamond Knitting Pattern
- Made by West End Knitwear
Material - 100% Merino Wool
- While merino wool sweaters are a great choice for their warmth and durability, proper care needs to be taken to protect your merino wool sweater. All sweaters and wool garments should be gently hand washed with a mild wool detergent. They should then be reshaped by hand and dried flat. If soaked for too long, the wool may shrink and become hard. Alternatively, sweaters can be dry cleaned but always check the label first.
- You should NEVER machine wash or tumble dry your sweater or any other wool products.