Eco Lip Balm
Literary Lip Balm
Try a twist on your literary favorites in these unique lip balms! The Moby Dickens is an irresistible combination of Victorian England and American Renaissance. You can find hints of roasted coffee and dark cocoa notes that takes you back to the setting of the Old Word. The Of Spice & Men lip balm contains an earthy scent of chai spice and sweet mandarin. It's inspired by Steinback's classic literary work that is sure to uplift and elevate your day.
- Contains antioixdants and skin-conditioning properties
- No added fragrance or essential oils
- Tube is made from recycled cardboard and plant glue, making it 100% compostable.
- No artificial flavors
Moby Dickens Ingredients:
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Powder, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil
Of Spice & Men Ingredients:
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Bixa Orellana Pulp (Annatto Seed) Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil. *Certified organic ingredients Naturally occurring in essential oils: Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamic Aldehyde, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool