Men's Heavy Crew Neck Wool Sweater
| Ask a question
Heavy Crew Neck Wool Sweater
Crew neck merino wool heavyweight sweater, This Aran sweater is ideal for rugged outdoor activities. Warmth is the key for this style and made with 3 ends of wool. It's knit using a combination of traditional Aran stitches, the Trellis stitch down the front and back of the sweater and encased on bottom sides with a mix of cable and honeycomb stitches.
- Heavy Wool sweater made by West End Knitwear
- Made from 100% Merino Wool
- Men's wool crewneck sweater features a mix of cable knit and honeycomb stitching
- Trellis stitch down the from and back of the sweater
Material - 100% Merino Wool
- While wool sweaters are a great choice for their warmth and durability, proper care needs to be taken to protect your wool sweater. All sweaters and wool garments should be gently hand washed with a mild wool detergent. They should then be reshaped by hand and dried flat. If soaked for too long, the wool may shrink and become hard. Alternatively, sweaters can be dry cleaned but always check the label first. You should NEVER machine wash or tumble dry your sweater or any other wool products.