Connemara Fleck Irish Wool Socks
| 1 answered question
Connemara Irish Wool Socks
These Connemara Wool Blend Socks are a quality Irish Wool Sock Made in Ireland with 60% pure new wool. These wonderfully soft, unisex socks are great for skiing, skating, hiking, or just sitting in front of a cozy fire. You'll love the comfort and warmth that only a real wool sock can offer. Available in choice of colors. The socks are made by a small family business in the Connemara region of Ireland.
- Made in Ireland with 60% Pure New Wool
- Wonderfully soft and warm socks for both men and women
- Great for skiing, skating, hiking, working or just sitting in front of a cozy fire
- You’ll love the comfort and warmth that only a real wool sock can offer
- Available in a wide range of beautiful colors for every walk of your life
Material - 60% Pure New Wool, 20% Viscose and 20% Nylon
- Wash in the gentle cycle in cold water and these socks will maintain their size and softness providing years of comfort and warmth!