Irish Wool Kerry Cap
Mucros Weavers Wool Kerry Cap
Mucros Weavers creates the Men's, Kerry Cap. The Kerry Cap is a traditional men's wool flat cap with a longer bill than the trinity cap and is somewhat fuller on the sides giving this men's driving cap a classic old world look. Mucros men's Irish wool hat has a quilted lining with a small amount of elastic on the back for a snugger but also a more forgiving fit. Mucros Weavers. Affordable luxury make in Ireland.
- Men's wool Kerry cap is made from 100% Irish Wool
- Lining is 100% polyester
- The Kerry Cap is a slightly sportier style driving cap. A longer bill with a touch of elastic in the back for the ease of fit.
- A stylish way to keep warm in the winter and makes a great men's gift from Ireland.
- This stunning flat cap has been designed in Ireland by master weaver John Cahill in the Killarney National Forest.
- The Kerry cap features a modern take on a traditional style suiting men of all ages.
Material - 100% Irish Wool, 100% Polyester (Lining)
- Dry Clean Only