Irish Waxed Cotton Kerry Cap
| Ask a question
Mucros Weavers Kerry Cap made from Waxed Cotton
Mucros Weavers creates the Men's Kerry Cap. This Kerry Cap is a traditional men's wax flat cap with a longer bill than the trinity cap, and is somewhat fuller on the sides giving this men's driving cap a classic old world look. Mucros men's Irish wax hat has a quilted lining with a small amount of elastic on the back for a snugger but also a more forgiving fit. The men's Mucros Weavers Kerry wax cap will be your new favorite rain hat.. Affordable luxury make in Ireland.
- The Kerry Wax Cap is a beautifully waxed water resistant cotton Irish Men's cap by Mucros Weavers.
- The Kerry Wax Cap is a slightly sportier style driving cap. A longer bill with a touch of elastic in the back for the ease of fit.
- A stylish year around look that many men call their "rain hat" and makes a great men's gift from Ireland.
- This stunning flat cap has been designed in Ireland by master weaver John Cahill in the Killarney National Forest.
- The Kerry wax cap features a modern take on a traditional style suiting men of all ages.
Material - 100% Waxed Cotton
- DRY CLEAN ONLY